Thursday 19 July 2012

Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream




Upon receiving this product with my subscription to GLAMOUR magazine I was immediately disappointed. As I haven't had the chance to choose what product I want to buy I felt disheartened when I saw they sent me an eye cream.
I relate eye creams to more mature skin, and since I'm only 17, I doubted the usefulness of this product for me. So I offered it to my mum thinking that she might like to try it, but she didn't want it so I was stuck with it.
It smells really good though, like lemon and subtle hints of lavender. I think the smell convinced me to try it more.
I've been using this at night before I go to sleep so it can sink into my skin. Honestly I don't see any difference at all and I've been using this product for about 2 weeks. I wouldn't repurchase this full size, would be a bit of a waste of money for me to be totally honest with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment