Thursday 19 July 2012

Trend Alert - Collar Necklaces

Untitled #8

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9


Brace yourselves, this is going to be a long one.


For a while now I've been noticing a new trend emerging in the high street.
Collars are becoming more fashionable, and now there is such a wide variety. These are only a few taken from the Topshop website.


1 Spike End Collar Necklace

Costing £20.00, this particular collar is mid-range price for the necklaces shown above. Black leather fabric with gold studded tips adds an edge to a simple outfit. I love this particular necklace, you know me, I love my studs.


2 Bead and Pearl Collar Necklace

More of a feminine look and being one of the cheaper options of the bunch at £16.50. The beaded detail is a pretty addition to the fabric necklace, and would make any ensemble look sophisticated. 


3 Laser Cut Collar

Cutesy and girly, this collar seems perfect for the girl who loves pink. A bit of punk edge is added by the stud detailing. This isn't one of my favourites but would suit a girly girl perfectly. Another one of the cheaper options at the price of £16.00.


4 Premium Stone Necklace

I love this necklace. It is so extravagant and beautiful. It seems better than something sold in a high street store, with more than high street price tag £50.00.


5 Crackle Bead Collar

The colour of this necklace is divine, I am in love with turquoise beads. This necklace would look great with a strapless dress/top. Turquoise would look great for a pop of colour to a monotone outfit. £25.00 for real turquoise beads is quite a good price.


6 Pearl Peter Pan Collar

A sweet addition to any jewellery collection. Pearls always add class to an outfit, and this necklace is full of them, they are just plastic but who cares? I wouldn't expect a real pearl necklace to cost £14.00.


7 Peter Pan Necklace

This silver peter pan necklace is something I've had my eye on for a while now. Since purchasing the circular metal choker I've fallen in love with metal necklaces and I have no idea why. I'd really like this necklace in gold rather than silver, but I think the gold could be a bit garish. This necklace costs £18.50.


8 Gem Peter Pan Necklace

At a hefty £45.00 this necklace doesn't come cheap but the rainbow effect glass is a really nice touch.I can imagine just how pretty this would look when the light hits it the right way.


9 Chunky Chain Cape Necklace

This is definitely a piece of statement jewellery. You can't wear this half heartedly. A black collar dress would make a great companion to the £20.00 necklace. This is definitely not necklace to wear daily.

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete