Wednesday 18 July 2012

WANTED

Untitled #7

1 2 3 4

These have been on my wish list for such a long time. The well loved disco pants are some of the most popular leggings/trousers of 2011/12. They are miracle workers, they suck you in and make you look bootylicious. Glamourous have a dupe but unfortunately they advise to buy a size bigger and don't sell my size!. However, I doubt these will become a new addition to my wardrobe anytime soon, at £70.00 it isn't exactly pocket change.
This blouse is part of the designer collections at Topshop. I adore the chain detail on the collar, with a small skull connecting the chain to the collar. The fabric is 100% polyester which is a tricky material to iron. I think the shirt is versatile and can be worn with a lot of things. It seems I have expensive taste as this shirt costs £52.00 eek.
Another popular choice, the Jeffrey Campbells are so sought after. I do really like them, I'm not 100% sure what I would  wear it with in the current state of my wardrobe. But, being said they would be a reaaaaally nice present.
I love this clutch, it's very simple and possible to combine with many things. £32.00 is a bit much, but being real suede  it could be more expensive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment