Thursday 19 July 2012

WANTED #3

Untitled #9

Ever since MAC have been outed for testing on animals I've been reluctant to even enter the store (or stand as the nearest MAC to me is in Harvey Nichols Leeds). I do not condone in the least testing on animals, but regardless I do have a browse on the MAC website. Over time I've really been eyeing these 4 colours. Recently MAC have raised their prices to £14.00!

1 Snob
"A ladylike mauve"
This shade is so pretty, it's a 'my lips, but better' shade. Delicate and feminine, an easy everyday lippy.

"Fabulous fuchsia"
A bold choice, definitely not for the faint hearted. A nice one for a day to night look. I am definitely a person that loves to wear bold lips in the day.

"Bright yellow pink"
A very neon shade, more suitable for tanned skin but I love it all the same.

Unfortunately MAC don't sell this anymore which is such a shame. I've linked it onto a seller on eBay but it's more expensive than MAC so only if I was desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment