Saturday 21 July 2012

WANTED #4

Untitled #10

1 2 3 4 5 6 7


1 Mini Roller Hat
£25.00
Love love love. Classic, sophisticated piece of headgear. I chose the khaki green by mistake, but I actually prefer it to the black, it's a bit subtler and goes nicely with any hair colour.


2 Lionhead Lace Top by Sister Jane
£52.00
A good all rounder. Another one of these chain linked collar shirts, I'm sorry! I just love them, there's something about the look that I can't get away from. I'm sure there will be cheaper alternatives arriving on the market soon enough, £52.00 is a hefty sum.


3 Thin Spike Stretch
£8.50
Rose gold and spikes, what more could I want?! This bracelet is very 'me' and it's very high up on my to-buy list. All I'm concerned about are the spikes catching or stabbing me.


4 Spike Chain Drape Ring Set
£12.50
These have been very popular lately, I like this particular one as the rings aren't attached to each other so you can separate your fingers. The rings that are joined make me feel so restricted.


5 MAYBE Patent T-Bar Shoes
£30.00
These shoes are SO sweet! They remind me of a pair I used to own as a child. I love them, and they would go perfectly with a pair of white frilly ankle socks to complete the cutesy, girly look.


6 Ear Spike Chain Earrings
£8.50
Do you sense a theme here? 


7 Red Ribbed Pleated Skirt
£34.00
Red is my favourite colour and I think this just pulls the whole outfit together. A bright colour is great with monotones.

No comments:

Post a Comment