Monday 3 September 2012

The Best Day

Having divorced parents can be a difficult thing to handle. Fortunately for me, I can't remember my parents when married, only arguments as we all lived in the same house for 4 years after their divorce. So any opportunity to spend a non-errand day with my dad is a rarity. Luckily, Sunday was one of those days. The weather was perfect and we kicked off the day by going to The Alexandra pub in Harrogate to watch Manchester United vs Southampton and luckily Man U scraped a win, if Southampton won I don't think that my dad would have been so happy.
Afterwards, we walked onto the stray and I took some snaps as I thought the sky looked amazing.





We then took a trip to visit my grandparents house where the sun started setting which was beautiful.

Someone's beautiful garden.








The whole day was just lovely.
Have you ever had a day where everything seems right?

Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment