Tuesday 13 August 2013

Disposables

One of my favourite things to do recently is to get a disposable camera and take it with me to interesting places. It reminds me of my childhood and the effect that comes out is really cool. I love that you don't know what you've taken until you get the film developed, kinda like a surprise.

These are a few snaps from my most recent trip to London where I took a disposable camera, also I took a few random shots after I came back. So yeah this summer has kinda been a bit weird as I've just returned from a week long spur of the moment trip to Paris, where I sight-saw, disney'd to my heart's content and shopped 'til I had no money left. Whoops.


LDN SCAN 1

LDN SCAN 1 1 - Version 2 LDN SCAN 2 - Version 2

LDN SCAN 3

LDN SCAN 3 2

dinner at the diner in Carnaby Street

LDN SCAN 4 1

Elephant sculptures at Kings Cross Station

LDN SCAN 4 2

flowers

A few of the flowers in my garden

flowers - Version 2

Lola 

flowers 1


I hope you liked looking at these photos too maybe it's a little different from the norm but I like the diversity and freedom that having your own independent blog allows you to have.


My favourite song of the moment

How's your summer been?
Nat xx

2 comments:

  1. Disposable camera's generate some of the coolest pictures. Plus, it's so old school and nostalgic you can't help but love them.

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog ||

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. completely agree, I love to stick them on the back of my bedroom door too, kinda like a memoir door haha xx

      Delete